LINDEN POWER SWIVEL GLIDER RECLINER
The Linden Power Recliner blends comfort, convenience, and style in your nursery space. With a soft pillowback and cozy armrests, the chair provides a space to unwind throughout the day, while the elegant nail head details add a thoughtful touch to its classic silhouette. The Linden’s electronic reclining mechanism allows you to relax at the push of a button and its USB port keeps you charged while you rest with your baby. With a back-and-forth swivel and 360-degree glide, you can rock your baby to sleep with ease.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your recliner safe from spills and stains.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- ELECTRONIC RECLINE & EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Recline with the touch of a button. Our hidden push-button control panel and smooth and quiet reclining mechanism allows you to easily switch positions without waking baby. For feeding and rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 360 degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
- USB CHARGING PORT: No need to worry about charging your devices. We've included a USB and USB-C charging port for added convenience.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This recliner features plush arm rests and a soft pillowback for extra comfort.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: Just a few simple steps - no tools required.
- Assembled Dimensions: 36.25"L x 34"W x 40.25"H
- Assembled Weight: 111.1lbs
- Seat Dimensions: 20.25"D x 20.75"W
- Seat Height: 19.75"H
- Arm Rest to Seat Height: 7"
- Seat Back Height: 26"
- Fully Reclined Length 61.5"
- 300 lbs
Lead time: Ready to ship early-August 2022