Nurseryworks Compass Rocker with Eco Performance fabric
A harmonious balance of rounded volumes rests atop tubular brass runners. The Compass rocker is at once a study in geometry and a place for luxurious repose as its cushions are plush, yet supportive and its metal base ensures a free-flowing, rocking cadence. Upholstered in cozy yet elegant white boucle fabric for a chic textural rocker that will elevate your space.
- Upholstered by hand
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: At least 30 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of the eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn
- Rose gold metal base
- Removable lumbar pillow included
- Upholstery is free of chemical flame retardants
- Meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: This product has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- Assembled dimensions: 28.7"W x 41.3"D x 40.1"H
- Assembled weight: 59.5 lbs